To make your jewelry last longer, we ask that you follow the instructions below:Quick Care Tip
To keep your jewelry looking beautiful, it should be the last thing you put on in the morning and the first thing you take off at night.
- AVOID cleaning products.
- REMOVE jewelry prior to swimming, bathing and doing sports or other physical activity.
- LIMIT CONTACT with make-up, creams, perfume and lotions.
STORE jewelry separately in a tarnish-resistant jewelry box or jewelry pouch and keep it away from abrasive surfaces.
- CLEAN with a soft brush, a neutral soap and plenty of water.
- DRY it with a clean and soft cloth, or paper tower.
- POLISH frequently with a soft polishing cloth to maintain the shine. A polishing cloth won’t remove scratches, so it’s important that you protect your jewelry.